Project Delivery Profile

Project Delivery Profile

Do not think that Project Management can be done without the training and the experience. There needs to be time spent learning the Stages, the deliverables, how to manage Risk, how to Plan, and many more areas of expertise. Not only do you need to be skilled in all the areas but you need to support these skills with experience. Understanding how to create a project plan takes a lot of skill but it also needs experience to build on those skills to see exponential growth in quality of work.

A project is 80% Communicating and the remaining 20% is the doing as far as Project Management is concerned. You will never have a successful project without having a layer of communication built in at the very start.

Mike Kirkham-Jones has over 25 years of project experience and is ready to help you deliver on success:

Profile and Skills Summary

Experience

If you are interested in taking advantage of having a solid Project elivery consultant then please use the Contact Form to reach us.